Sunday 20 September 2009

I HAVENT DONE MUCH CRAFTING BUT i HAVE ALOT TO DO NOW.

I would also like to wish my friends, Melissa, Jackie,Morag and Brenda luck with their new venture on saturday, they are opening their own CRAFT SHOP in CARLISLE Arch 6 Viaduct estate road. The grand opening in this saturday where they are having allsorts of goodies, and freebies. If your close to that area please make a visit as they know their craft stuff.
GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!

I was going to a housewarming party last night and realised I hadnt made a card so I had seen this done by one of the ladies that come to our craft club so although I have to work on the measurements for a 1st attempt im quite happy they were very impressed.

I made this card for a dear friend who has just had an operation, Its 3 layer decoupage and I used the easiscore board for the wavey line. cut out tags free hand and I love to add corners.


5 comments:

  1. Will go check out the new craft shop on Saturday all being well
    Love all your cards
    hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats gorgeous Susi
    well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well done to u Susie its a great card
    Hope your friends shop do well to far away for me tho
    Unfortunatly

    Lizxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top card Susan looks like a side step one
    will get to visit Melissa 's shop one of these days

    ReplyDelete