Friday 28 August 2009

Well I have been a wee bit busy playing in the craft room, Im not sleeping great as usual so spending my nights quietly crafting, so the noisy things like heat embossing has to wait for the morning.
Today has also been a stressfull day as someone decided to drive into the side of my car, she pulled out as I was going past her, she didnt see my big volvo!!!!uuuuuuggggggggg!!!!!
One of the girls at works birthday is tomorrow so I did a quick decoupage card as wehadan indian carryout at lunch time as she was at work manning the phones. its linen effect orange and cream card, and I used a fiskars border punch, i love the quick ones.


This is a parchment card I have been working on for the last week , I decied to go for something challenging and have learnt alot through doing it. There is alot of work in it. I have still to finish the card and will post the end product this week coming.
This is a Bookatrix card for a wedding its ruby/burgandy/cream and gold. I know these are the colours for the wedding, each page has either a verse or a peeloff with some romantic theme. it has worked out well i think.
I also made the box for it the top has the same ruby bow on it.

I have entered this bookatrix to the colour create challenge 26 ruby cream & gold.


12 comments:

  1. hi Susi they are fantastic you have been busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy Susan that Cetic Cross is amazing i can see why its taken a while to do, a lot of work has gone into that
    love the other 2 a swell the book a trix looks very elegant
    Well done . your parchment work is a jot to see
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 great cards Susi, you're doing really well with your parchment, its going to look fab when its finished

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Susi they are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW 3 lovely cards Susi
    Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Susie, love the parchment. That will be stunning when mounted onto a card.
    Hope your well
    hugs
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Susie thats me back from round one lol! The weather was not great but had a fabby time I am well pleased to see you have been keeping busy the cards are all fab really well done to u on the parchment too, its really fab and glad ur enjoying it... keep it up hope the car is ok not exactly small is it? Chat later in the week as still on holiday!
    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful. I love it! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wondeerful creations and your bookatrix is beautiful.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are fantastic! I absolutely adore that Celtic parchment cross; it's so beautiful. Your bookatrix is wonderful; such elegant colours for a wedding. Thanks for sharing your creations with us. Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your bookatrix is stunning, such a beautiful way to use the colours...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do very creative cards!!! Very NICE WORK!!!!
    Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete