Wednesday 17 June 2009

Wednesday 17th june

Morning folks, I have just got up as I went to bed with a horrid migraine last night after our craft club. I couldnt focus on anythng let alone the road home.
Well I would like to welcome my new followers it is lovely to meet you and i will pop on to your blogs to find out more about your crafts.
Thankyou for all the comments I have passed them onto my mum who did her frst bt of craftn g last night after her cattaract operation. Shes waiting for the other eye to get done now so hopefully shortly she wll be back craftng all the time again.
Today has turned out wet which means the housework wil get done as m having to have the day off for a certain window company to come and sort out the doors again.
I hope you all have a great day I have ironing to do, then crafting I hope.
enjoy your day!!!
susan
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope your window and door issue gets sorted!
    Dazie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya my friend, this is a lovely blog and nice to see a pic of you .. you look lovely and so pretty.
    Have a good day
    Hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete