Thursday 30 April 2009

MY NEW AWARD


I would like to say a HUGE THANKYOU to Liz for this award it was so good of you to do this, especially as I am new to all this blog world.

I am a follower on Liz's blog and shortly will be added to both of them. Liz is a lovely person and a wonderfull crafter. thankyou again :iz


http://draytonatcswaps.blogspot.com/

"This award has a few rules first of all you have to give it to a new blog that you have recently come across.Let them know they have an award ,then they must mention your blog when accepting the blog .Pass on to 15 other new sites that you have just recently come across."Will add the names to this gradually so please watch this space!!! Please leave a comment when you collect your award I will be putting up my list shortly

2 comments:

  1. Its a pleasure Susan I was the same when I got my first one! You enjoy passing it on to new blogs you see
    There will be no stopping you once you have more time I am so glad we can still "see" what each other are up to well just about LOL
    Good luck Susie with your blog and wish you happines and lots of crafty days in the future
    Hugs Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I love your inspirational b;log so have left some awards for you If you so wish them over at mine if you dont fair enough you know I am thinking of you

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete