Monday 8 June 2009

Flaming June 8th

Congratulations this morning to Liz from lace, ribbons, buttons and bows blog, you must look at her work. Well done Liz.

Well Im working this morning but im also getting a reprieve from dog walking so I have time for a wee blog.

I have been crafting just got to download on here tonight. so watch this space.
It was mum and dads golden wedding on d-day saturday, so I made them a bind it all book with photos of them and family. i was really happy with it that will be posted later.

The weekend went fast as usual we haven't done much just a lazy weekend which was lovely. The weather has been cold and wet but hey can't be ths tanned for ever.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Susie and thanks for the comment on my blog I was very excited last night Thank the lord I am back down to earth today lookinbg forward tro seeing your crafting havent been on blogger much over the weekend but you will know that Ive always got family How many ATC's dto do will we keep it at four or five same as drayons? Then we know what to do each month? You can let me know xx
    Have a good day
    LIz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see the book Susie,

    ReplyDelete