Thursday 28 May 2009



This is mums birthday card, I had fun last night doing this card, I have used peeloff butterflies and dotted them down the edge of the card its an A5 card with a third cut of the front. I coloured the butterflies in with H20s and stuck 3 onto parchment and painted these too, once dried using silicone I attached them on top of 3 down the side. I had a bigger one did exactly the same and stick it to the front, stamped happy birthday and mum. I used the paper brads onto the corners, This is the first time I have used these and they look lovely. you get these from craftwork crafts

3 comments:

  1. lovely Susie the flutterbyes are lovely
    ur mum will love it
    so nice to see your work

    liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination Susan .
    those paper dots look good

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaahhhhh paper dots, they look good Susi, great card, I'm sure you're mum will love it

    ReplyDelete