Saturday, 20 February 2010

Catch up

Hi folks, well Im on the mend i think I finally am getting physio which tends to cause pain but then it goes just in time for the next one.
I have really go back into crafting although not joining into competitions but it has really given me a boost to get going with new things at our craft club in Nairn.
I have more crafting for me to do so Im off to do it.
Have fun and please comment on mine and my daughters work.


  1. Wow Susan you have been busy love em all
    the new baby book is superb what a lovely gift .
    Well done to Dea her cards are excellent the one with the butterflys is stunning . She has obviously had a good tutor
    Nice to see you back in blog land
    Rita xx

  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....