Friday 1 January 2010

Sorry time has gone so fast!!!!

I am so sorry it has been along time since I have been on here, poor blog has been neglected for the last couple of months, no real reason until I broke my ankle badly and now Im layed up. To those who know about this sorry i will just type this out of my head.
I was walking Brin our dog on the rockies beach which is exactly what it says and yes I slipped I didnt fall but my ankle went snap. mmmmmmmmmm nice, it wasnt sore but i shouted my mum sat down the screamed for no real reason other than I was panicing at the thought of what the ambulance and doctors would have to do to me. The ambulance took a very long time to get me they were 24 miles away from where they should have been Nairn has a very large population and yet we only have 1 ambulance which wasnt where it should have been. Being a first aider I new not to move it, no one asked if the tide was coming in or if being on the beach I was in danger. I was getting colder by the minute and my hubby got to me from 17 miles away just as the ambulance did and Iheard him coming he was so annoyed with them. The doc gave me morphine 2 lots, and i was given gas and air the found i had broken it in 3 places and a dislocation so once they got me comfy and up to the ward they found that the morphine hadnt gone into my vane anyway I have rambled on a bit and i appologise but it was traumatic so far i have had 6 casts on because of swelling i was in hospital for a week.

I would like to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR AND ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment