Thursday 1 October 2009

October already

Where has September gone I seemed to blink my eyes and October is here, this is the month to do my christmas cake and make a huge effort to start my christmas cards which this year is odd as I usually make 10 a month starting January, but that didnt happen.
I also want to make a start on christmas presents.
We are also having a community day in Nairn and we have been given a table to show what we do at the craft club and also sell some items. thats the 21st November.
So all in all a busy month.

This is a card I did for Heather, I stamped a self coloured flower onto printed card the same colours and it worked very well

4 comments:

  1. Love this card Susan

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card susan Well done

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh susi that is beautiful well done, love the stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect Susan
    love the muted colours
    Rita

    ReplyDelete